pOpshelf – Bowling Green, KY
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 10,640 SF. pOpshelf store located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. pOpshelf is Dollar General’s newest retail store concept aimed at engaging customers with a fun, affordable and stress-free shopping experience. The property offers a 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains Four (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10%rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently completing construction with rent on track to commence in May.
This pOpshelf is highly visible as it is strategically positioned near the corner of Westpark Drive and Gary Farms Blvd, which is just off of Highway 231 sees 29,853 cars per day. Immediately surrounding the site is a Home Depot, Meijer, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (ranking as the top store in all of KY), GFS, and Shoppes at Gary Farms – which is a shopping center operating in the top 1% of all shopping centers NATIONWIDE! The five mile population from the site is 96,700 while the one mile average household income is $63,260 per year, making this location ideal for a pOpshelf store. This area is experiencing great growth with the five mile population growth rate at 10%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a pOpshelf store.
• New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Dollar General’s Newest Retail Concept!
• Located in Extremely Successful Dense Retail Hub!
• Surrounded by Top Ranking National Retail Stores: Meijer, Home Depot, Ollie’s, Dick’s – High Performing Stores
• Four (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $63,250
• Five Mile Population 96,700 | Expected 10% Growth
• 29,853 Cars Per Day on Hwy 231
• DOLLAR GENERAL GUARANTY | “BBB” Credit Rating
• 1 Mile to Bowling Green-Woodhurst Airport
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.