Mountain Valley Spring Water – Hot Springs, AR
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this Mountain Valley Spring Water Distribution Facility located in the Mid American Industrial Park in Hot Springs, AR less than 2 miles from the MLK, Jr. Bypass Expressway. The warehouse is comprised of 186,050 SF with 145,000 being new construction in 2017/2018. This property offers a Double Net (NN) lease, leaving minimal landlord responsibilities. The lease is guaranteed by Mountain Valley Spring Water Company, LLC. The facility is open and operating with rent having commenced in April 2019. IN 2018, DS Services, a subsidiary of Cott Corporation, acquired Mountain Valley Spring CO. for $78.5 Million. The acquisition allows the tenant to continue its strong growth and support for it’s hometown, Hot Springs. Cott Corporation is now Primo Water Corporation.
This distribution facility is highly visible as it is strategically positioned in an industrial park off of Highway 227 (Mountain Pine Road) which sees 6,682 cars per day. The population within 5 miles exceeds 42,000 with the average household income within one mile being greater than $54,000. This area is also seeing steady growth. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a buyer to attain the fee simple ownership of a warehouse distribution facility. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the strength of this location. List price reflects an 7.5% cap rate based on NOI of $684,000.
• Mountain Valley Spring Water Distribution Warehouse
• Additional 145,000 SF Constructed in 2017/2018
• Acquired in 2018 for $78.5M by a Subsidiary of Cott Corporation
• Major Distribution Center for Sparkling Ice
• Double Net (NN) Lease | Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
• 6,685 Cars Per Day Hwy 227/Mountain Pine Rd.
• Five Mile Population 42,490
• One Mile Average Household Income $54,116
• Hot Springs is Home to National Park Community College
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Gehrki | Gehrki Commercial Real Estate