Family Dollar & Pizza Hut – Belle Fourche, SD
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this multi-tenant building, leased to Family Dollar and Pizza Hut, located in Belle Fourche, South Dakota (which is an income tax-free state!). This built-to-suit two tenant 12,180 square foot retail center was completed in 2005. Family Dollar operates on a Double Net (NN) Lease while Pizza Hut operates on an Absolute NNN Lease. Given the nature of the leases, there are minimal landlord responsibilities. Both tenants have options to renew and are operating successfully in this location.
This Family Dollar & Pizza Hut site is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on a main retail arterial thoroughfare, Highway 85 which sees 12,278 cars per day. Belle Fourche is located near the Black Hills National Forest which attracts millions of tourists each year. The City of Sturgis is only a half hour drive away and holds the annual Motorcycle Rally with 490,000 people attending in 2019. Both tenants also benefit from being surrounded by residential homes, local schools and regional tenants. The population within 10 miles exceeds 10,500 with the average household income within three miles being greater than $65,000. List price reflects an 8.50% cap rate based on an NOI of $82,282.08.
• Two Tenant Retail Center | Family Dollar & Pizza Hut
• South Dakota is an Income Tax-Free State!
• Concrete Parking Lot | Located on Main Thoroughfare
• Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
• Each Tenant Has Options to Renew
• Ten Mile Population 10,531
• Three Mile Household Income $65,065
• 12,278 Cars Per Day on Highway 85
• Surrounded by Residential, Local Schools & Regional Tenants
• Near Black Hills Forest – Huge Tourism
• South Dakota’s Tourism Industry Records Growth for 10th Straight Year
Instate Broker of Record: Robin Johnson | Dakota Plains Commercial Real Estate | License # 15391