Dunkin Donuts – Plant City, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 1,960 SF. Upgraded Dunkin’ Donuts store located in Plant City, Florida. The property is secured with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5% rental rate increases every 5 years including at each of the 3 (5 year) options to renew. The lease has both a guaranty with SSRM WEST2, LLC (5 stores) & a Personal Guaranty with a 177 unit operator. The store was built in 2022 has been operating successfully since February 2022.
This Dunkin’ Donuts is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on County Line Road which sees 29,000 cars per day, just off of the I-4 exit, which sees 140,000 cars per day. It sits adjacent to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot, a future Taco Bell, Wendy’s & Gas Station in an industrial area. The five mile population from the site is 66,389 while the one mile average household income is $73,984 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is also experiencing incredible growth in population with the 5 mile population growth rate at 13.78%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dunkin’ Donuts. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities | Opened in Feb 2022
• 5% Rental Rate Increases Every 5 Years
• 2022 BTS Upgraded Construction
• Adjacent to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot, future Taco Bell, Wendy’s & Gas Station
• 3 (5 Year) Options | 5% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $73,984
• Five Mile Population 66,389 | Expected 13.78% Growth
• 29,000 VPD on County Line Road | 140,000 VPD on I-4
• Just off of the I-4 Exit | Easily Accessible
• Franchise & Personal Guaranty | 177 Unit Operator
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors