Dollar Tree – Muskego, WI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,534 SF upgraded Dollar Tree store located in Muskego, Wisconsin. The property is encumbered with a ten (10) year double net lease, leaving minimal landlord responsibilities. The lease contain four (5) year options to renew, each with $0.50 PSF rent increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar Tree Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB-” which is classified as investment grade.
This Dollar Tree is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Janesville Road (which sees 14,683 vehicles per day) and Moorland Road (which sees 15,357 vehicles per day). The building is directly next to a Kohl’s and Aurora Urgent Care. The five mile population is 83,115 with the one mile average household income at $107,063. These are above-average demographics for a Dollar Store. The one mile average home value exceeds $283,889. Surrounding retail tenants include Kohl’s, Aldi, Walgreens, Aurora Urgent Care, Starbucks, AT&T, Taco Bell, and many other national tenants. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, one of the nation’s top dollar stores. List price reflects a 6.65% cap rate based on NOI of $120,605.50.
• Brand New Featuring Modern Upgraded Construction
• Adjacent to Kohl’s and Aurora Urgent Care
• 10 Year NN Lease Requiring Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
• Four (5 Yr) Options | $0.50 Rental Rate Increase
• 14,683 Vehicles Per Day on Janesville Road
• 15,357 Vehicles Per Day on Moorland Road
• Investment Credit Tenant | Standard & Poor’s: ‘BBB-‘
• Five Mile Population 83,115
• One Mile Average Household Income $107,063
• Dollar Tree Out Positions Other Retailers in Market
• Milwaukee MSA
Instate Broker of Record: Wayne Sobczak | Realty World | License #471-000681