Dollar Tree – Denton, TX
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 8,620 SF Dollar Tree store located in Denton, Texas. The property is encumbered with a ten (10) year double net lease, leaving minimal landlord responsibilities. The lease contains three (5 year) options to renew, each with a $0.50 PSF rent increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar Tree Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB-” which is classified as investment grade.
This Dollar Tree is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on a corner of Teasley Rd (which sees 19,910 vehicles per day). The building is next to a Walmart’s Neighborhood Market. The five mile population is nearly 153,000 with the one mile average household income at $115,900/. These are above-average demographics for a Dollar Tree store. The one mile average home value exceeds $252,689.
This investment will offer a new owner success due to the financial strength and proven profitability of the tenant, one of the nation’s top dollar stores. List price reflects a 6.50% cap rate based on NOI of $127,145.00.
• Brand New Featuring Prototype Construction
• Adjacent to Walmart Neighborhood Market
• 10 Year NN Lease Requiring Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
• Three (5 Year) Options | $0.50 PSF Rental Rate Increase at Each
• 19,910 Vehicles Per Day on Teasley Road
• Investment Credit Tenant | Standard & Poor’s “BBB”
• Five Mile Population of Nearly 153,000
• One Mile Average Household Income $115,900
• Dollar Tree Out Positions Other Retailers in Market
Instate Broker of Record: Avery Murrah | License # 9004477