Dollar General – Willow Springs, MO
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new construction, 10,566 SF. RELOCATION PLUS Dollar General store located in Willow Springs, Missouri. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is preparing for construction, with rent commencing in May of 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned in downtown Willow Springs on Main Street just off of Highway 60 which sees 6,477 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 8,281 while the three mile average household income is $52,816 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.70% cap rate based on NOI of $111,342.48.
• Absolute NNN 15 Year Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• RELOCATION PLUS! | Brand New BTS Construction
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $52,816
• Ten Mile Population 8,281
• 6,477 Cars Per Day on Highway 60
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• On Main Thoroughfare in Heart of Downtown Willow Springs
• No Competition in 12+ Miles
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.