Dollar General – Whitehall, WI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this new 10,640 SF. Dollar General Plus store located in Whitehall, Wisconsin. The property is secured with a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open & operating successfully since January 2023.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on US Highway 53 which sees 3,509 cars per day and is the only dollar store serving the community. The ten mile population from the site is 8,639 while the three mile average household income $76,322 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.10% cap rate based on NOI of $98,500.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• The Only Dollar Store Serving the Community
• 2023 BTS Plus Size Construction
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• 3 Mile Household Income $76,322
• 10 Mile Population 8,639 & Growing
• 3,509 VPD on US Highway 53
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 32 Consecutive Quarters of Same Store Sales Growth
• Limited Competition Area
• On Main Thoroughfare
Instate Broker of Record | Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.