Dollar General – West Point, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in West Point, Georgia. The property is encumbered with an Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains five (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently open with rent having commenced in March 2017.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Georgia 219 which sees 3,624 cars per day just off the I-185 exit which sees 20,696 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 28,252 while the three mile average household income is $83,718 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects an 6.90% cap rate based on NOI of $89,772.
• Absolute (NNN) Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Five (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $83,718
• Ten Mile Population 28,252 With Expected 2.67% Growth
• 6.25% One Mile Population Growth
• 3,624 Cars Per Day on Georgia 219 | 20,696 Cars Per Day on I-85
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Quarter of Same Store Sales Growth
• Located Just Off the I-85 Exit | Quick and Easy Access
• Only Dollar Store Within 5 Miles
• Columbus, GA MSA
Instate Broker of Record: Marc Blumberg | Palmetto Partners, Inc. | License # H-14936