Dollar General – Wauseon, OH
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 12,406 SF. Dollar General RELOCATION PLUS store located in Wauseon, Ohio. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. There are 8.5 years remaining on the primary term. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open & operating since October of 2014.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on N. Shoop Avenue which sees 13,291 cars per day. It is across the street from a Chevy Dealership and Chief Supermarket. The ten mile population from the site is 30,287 while the three mile average household income is $69,768 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.00% cap rate based on the NOI of $118,116.96.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• RELOCATION PLUS STORE!
• Proven Success in the Community & Market
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $69,768
• Ten Mile Population 30,287
• 13,291 VPD on N. Shoop Avenue
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Across from a Chevy Buick GMC Dealership & Chief Supermarket