Dollar General – Wausaukee, WI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 2021 BTS, 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Wausaukee, Wisconsin. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open & operating successfully since June 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Main Street (Highway 141) which sees 5,900 cars per day. The stores sits across from a BP gas station & the Marinette County Fairgrounds. The ten mile population from the site is 5,661 while the three mile average household income $58,194 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is seeing a steady growth in population with the 10 mile population growth rate at 3.04%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.65% cap rate based on NOI of $96,120.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2021 BTS Construction
• Across from a BP gas station & the Marinette County Fairgrounds
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• 5,900 Cars Per Day on Main Street
• Three Mile Household Income $58,194
• Ten Mile Population 5,732 | Expected 3.04% Growth
• Investment Grade Dollar Store | BBB Credit Rating
• Located on Main Thoroughfare
• Surrounded by Retail & Residential
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.