Dollar General – Tifton, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 10,640 SF. upgraded Dollar General RELOCATION PLUS store located in Tifton, Georgia. Relocation stores have proven success in the market! The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5% rent increases every 5 years during the primary term and at each of the 5 (5 Year) Options to renew. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is under construction with store opening & rent commencement on track for October 2023.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Tift Ave North which sees 12,451 cars per day, next to a Walmart Neighborhood Market (performs in the top 18% of all Walmart stores in the country) and directly across the street from the relocating Dollar General store. The 5 mile population from the site is 31,178 while the 1 mile average household income is $68,984 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.90% cap rate based on the NOI of $146,916.
• New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• RELOCATION PLUS STORE! Proven Success in the Market!
• RARE 5% PRIMARY TERM RENT INCREASES EVERY 5 YEARS
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 5% Increases At Each Option
• Upgraded Architecture | 2023 BTS Plus Size Construction
• One Mile Household Income $68,984
• Five Mile Population 31,178
• 12,451 Cars Per Day on Tift Avenue North
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• On Main Thoroughfare Into Downtown Tifton
• Surrounded by Residential & Next to a Walmart Neighborhood Market (Performs in the top 18% of all Walmart stores in the USA)
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty