Dollar General – Thomasville, NC
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new construction 9,100 SF. upgraded Dollar General store located in Thomasville, North Carolina. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is preparing for construction, with rent commencing in January 2021.
This corner entry Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the signalized corner of Trinity & Unity Streets, seeing 13,194 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 58,534 while the one mile average household income is $49,617 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.80% cap rate based on NOI of $109,260.
• Absolute NNN 15 Year Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Brand New Construction | Upgraded Design
• Signalized Corner Location
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $49,617
• Five Mile Population 58,534
• 13,194 Cars Per Day at Intersection (Trinity St. & Unity St.)
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
InState broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc. | License # 236