Dollar General – Sylvania, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Sylvania, Georgia. The property is secured with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains four (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar
General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently open with rent having commenced in June 2016.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the signalized corner of Effingham Highway and Statesboro Highway (Highway 301) which sees 5,322 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 17,468 (with an expected growth rate of 5.89%) while the three mile average household income is $75,868 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The area is seeing great growth with the five mile population growth rate at 4.82%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.90% cap rate based on NOI of $77,724.
• Absolute NNN 15 Year Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Located on a Hard Signalized Corner
• Four (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $75,868
• Ten Mile Population 17,468 With Expected 5.89% Growth
• Five Mile Population Growth Rate 4.82%
• 5,322 Cars Per Day on Statesboro Hwy (Highway 301)
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within Over 5 Miles
Instate Broker of Record: Marc Blumberg | Palmetto Partners, Inc.