Dollar General – Swanton, OH
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 7,489 SF. Dollar General store located in Swanton, Ohio. The property is secured with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 3 (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open & operating successfully since June 2018.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Highway 20 which sees 4,882 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 57,851 while the three mile average household income is $86,019 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.40% cap rate based on NOI of $79,952.
• Absolute NNN 15 Year Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 3 (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• Toledo Market Area | Metro Style Store
• Three Mile Household Income $86,019
• Ten Mile Population 57,851
• 4,882 Cars Per Day on Highway 20
• Located on Main Thoroughfare Leading into Toledo
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• Dollar General Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Only Dollar Store Within a 7 Mile Radius
• 0.5 Miles from Holy Trinity Catholic School (148 Students, 13 Teachers)