Dollar General – Supply, NC
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new, upgraded architecture Dollar General store located in Supply. North Carolina and part of the Wilmington Market. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is under construction with a target rent start & opening date in February 2023.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically sits on the corner of Boones Neck Rd SW & Oxpen Rd SW seeing 4,804 cars per day. The 5 mile population from the site is 22,247 and the 1 mile average household income is $55,325 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing explosive growth with the 1 mile population growth rate at 30.24%! The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.50% cap rate based on NOI of $112,920.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2022 BTS Construction | Upgraded Architectural Design
• Wilmington Market Area | Corner Location Site
• Only 4 Miles to Holden Beach – Nationally Recognized as one of the Premier Family Beaches in the Country!
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $55,325
• Five Mile Population 22,247 | Expected 28.88% Growth
• Explosive Growth Area with 1 Mile Population Growth at 30.24%
• 4,804 Cars Per Day at Boones Neck Rd SW & Oxpen Rd SW
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.