Dollar General – Stokesdale, NC
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new construction, upgraded, 9,100 SF. BTS Dollar General store located in Stokesdale, NC. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is preparing for construction, with rent commencing in July of 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on US Highway 158 which sees 9,000 cars per day and just a short distance from the I-73 exit, which sees 29,000 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 20,460 while the one mile average household income is $111,169 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the one mile population growth rate at 4.22%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.10% cap rate based on NOI of $103,320.
• Absolute NNN 15 Year Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Upgraded Construction | 2021 BTS
• Located on Main Thoroughfare | Near I-73 Exit
• Greensboro/Winston-Salem Market Area
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $111,169
• Five Mile Population 20,460
• One Mile Population Growth Rate 4.22%
• 9,000 Cars Per Day on Highway 158 | 29,000 Cars Per Day on I-73
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.