Dollar General – Sharpsville, IN
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,026 SF. Dollar General store located in Sharpsville, Indiana. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains five (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is starting construction now with an anticipated rent commencement date in June.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the main thoroughfare through the town which sees 1,453 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 89,659 while the three mile average household income $79,272 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.70% cap rate based on NOI of $88,981.92.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2021 BTS Construction | Located on Main Thoroughfare
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $79,272
• Ten Mile Population 89,659
• 1,453 Cars Per Day on W. Meridian Street
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within 5+ Miles
Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.