Dollar General – Sebring, FL (Home Ave)
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,002 SF. Dollar General store located in Sebring, Florida. The property is secured with a 15 year, Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains four (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently under construction with rent commencing in June 2020.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Home Avenue and Sebring Parkway which sees 12,600 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 45,644 while the one mile average household income is $54,578 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the thee mile population growth rate at 7.75%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• Essential Retailer on Hard Signalized Corner Location
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Four (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $54,578
• Three Mile Population Growth Rate 7.75%
• Five Mile Population 45,644
• 12,600 Cars Per Day on Sebring Parkway
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 32 Consecutive Quarters of Same Store Sales Growth
• 1.5 Miles From South Florida Community College
• 6 Local K-12 Schools Within a 3 Mile Radius
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors