Dollar General Relo Plus – Bay City, MI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 10,640 SF. Dollar General RELOCATION PLUS store located in Bay City, Michigan. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. This store is preparing for construction soon and on track to commence in December 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Delta Road and M-84 which sees 18,175 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 44,799 while the one mile average household income is $106,449 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The site is only 2.5 miles from Saginaw Valley State University which has around 7,500 students. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.35% cap rate based on the NOI of $98,262.48.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2021 BTS RELOCATION PLUS STORE!
• Only 2.5 Miles From Saginaw Valley University! 7,500+ Students
• 2.5 Miles From Delta College | 8,000+ Students
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $106,449
• Five Mile Population 44,799
• 18,175 Cars Per Day on M-84
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth