Dollar General – Quitman, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 8,686 SF Dollar General store located in Quitman, Georgia. The property offers a Double Net (NN) Lease, with 5.25 years remaining, leaving limited landlord responsibilities. Dollar General recently extended their term an additional 5 years, proving their commitment to the site. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is open and successfully operating with rent having commenced on 2/1/2016.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Screven Street (Highway 84) which sees 14,104 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site exceeds 10,200, while the three mile average household income exceeds $53,716 per year, making this location perfect for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 7.07% cap rate based on NOI of $33,006.40.
• Double Net (NN) Lease | 5.25 Years Remaining
• Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
• Concrete Parking Lot
• Recently Extended Term | Proving Commitment to Site
• Three Mile Household Income $53,716
• Ten Mile Population 10,230
• 14,104 Cars Per Day on Screven Street (Highway 84)
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Located on Main Thoroughfare Connecting Thomasville & Valdosta
Instate Broker of Record: Steve Miller | Miller Realty Services, Inc. | License # 11102