Dollar General – Princeton, KS
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General Plus store located in Princeton, Kansas – part of the Kansas City Market area. The property is secured with a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open & operating successfully since December 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of John Brown Rd and US Highway 59 which sees 6,166 cars per day. It is the only dollar store serving this community (no competition within 6+ miles). The ten mile population from the site is 17,052 while the three mile average household income $91,073 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.20% cap rate based on NOI of $80,496.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Kansas City Market Area
• Only 7 Miles From Ottawa University
• The Only Dollar Store Serving the Community | No Competition Within 6+ Miles
• 2021 BTS Construction | Corner Location
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $91,073
• Ten Mile Population 17,052
• 6,166 Cars Per Day at John Brown Rd and US Highway 59
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 32 Consecutive Quarters of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.