Dollar General Plus – Stafford, KS
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 10,640 SF. Dollar General PLUS store located in Stafford, Kansas. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is under construction with rent on track to being in December 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of S Main Street and Highway 50 which sees 2,404 cars per day, with no competition in over11 miles. The ten mile population from the site is 2,556 while the three mile average household income is $51,579 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.35% caprate based on the NOI of $89,052.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Corner Location | Plus Size Prototype Construction
• Three Mile Household Income $51,579
• Ten Mile Population 2,404
• 2,404 Cars Per Day on Highway 50
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within 11+ Miles
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.