Dollar General Plus – Greenfield, IN
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 10,640 SF. all brick Dollar General PLUS SIZE store located in Greenfield, Indiana in the Indianapolis market. The property offers a brand new Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains five (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade.
The store is completing construction now with rent on track to commence in October. This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on corner of Date Street and E. Main Street which sees 8,103 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 30,358 while the one mile average household income $75,709 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the one mile population growth rate at 9.04%! The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.20% cap rate based on NOI of $110,565.
• New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2021 BTS | All Brick PLUS SIZE Upgraded Construction
• Corner Location | Indianapolis Market
• 2 Points of Ingress & Egress | Accessible From Both Streets
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $75,709
• Five Mile Population 30,358
• One Mile Population Growth Rate 9.04%
• 8,103 Cars Per Day on E. Main Street
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.