Dollar General – Niagara, Wi
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Niagara, Wisconsin. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Yr.) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has finished construction & opened for business on7/19/2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Madison Avenue and Roosevelt Road which sees 6,728 cars per day and located by the local school building (441+ Students attending) The ten mile population from the site is26,218 while the three mile average household income $58,601 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.30% cap rate based on NOI of $84,240.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Brand New 2021 BTS Construction | Corner Location
• Located on Main Thoroughfare Connecting Communities
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $58,601
• 6,728 Cars Per Day on Roosevelt Road
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Near Local Schools District (441+ Students), Surrounded by Residential
• Located near WI/MI Border – Only 4.9 Miles to Iron Mountain, MI
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.