Dollar General – Mountainair, NM
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this new 10,640 SF. Dollar General Plus store located in Mountainair, New Mexico. The property is secured with a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently wrapping up construction with rent on track to commence late August 2022.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on W Broadway Street seeing 9,200 cars per day, adjacent to a Family Dollar store. The 10 mile population from the site is 1,646 and the 3 mile average household income is $67,185 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.50% cap rate based on NOI of $98,544.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2022 BTS Plus Size Construction
• Adjacent to a Family Dollar Store
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $67,185
• Ten Mile Population 1,646
• 9,200 VPD on W Broadway Street
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 32 Consecutive Quarters of Same Store Sales Growth
• Located on a Main Thoroughfare
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.