Dollar General – Mount Nebo, WV
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,026 SF Dollar General store located in Mount Nebo, West Virginia. The property offers a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains three (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open and operating successfully since June of 2016.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned just off of Highway 19, which sees 13,799 cars per day, on Riviera Road, which sees 1,222 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 14,840 while the three mile average household income is $65,365 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.75% cap rate based on NOI of $120,562.
• Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Three (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $65,365
• Ten Mile Population 14,840
• 13,799 Cars Per Day on Highway 19
• 1,222 Cars Per Day on Riviera Road
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within 6+ Miles
• Located off a Main Thoroughfare at a Signalized Intersection
Instate Broker of Record: Brett Haynes | Oakcrest Commercial | License # 004910-00