Dollar General – Moore Haven, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Moore Haven, Florida. The property is encumbered with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store will open soon with rent scheduled to commence in December 2019.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Highway 78 which sees 3,400 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 2,811 while the three mile average household income $41,282 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the ten mile population growth rate at 12.20%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities | Upgraded Construction
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $41,282
• Ten Mile Population 2,811
• Ten Mile Population Growth Rate at 12.20%
• 3,400 Cars Per Day on Highway 78
• Investment Grade Dollar Store
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Quarter of Same Store Sales Growth
• Only Dollar Store Within 13 Miles
• 0.6 Miles From North Lakes Estates RV Resort
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors