Dollar General Market – Belleville, KS
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 12,668 SF. Dollar General Market RELOCATION store located in Belleville, Kansas. The property is secured with a brand new 15 year Absolute NNN Lease leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5% rent increases every 5 years including at each of the 4 (5 year) options to renew. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently under construction with rent start and opening on track for October 2023.
This Dollar General Market is highly visible as it is strategically positioned off Highway 81, which sees 5,637 cars per day, on the hard corner of K Street & 28th Street which sees 3,230 cars per day. The 10 mile population from the site is 3,387 while the 3 mile average household income is $58,036 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.90% cap rate based on NOI of $151,500.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• MARKET RELOCATION STORE | PROVEN SUCCESS IN THE MARKET!
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• RARE 5% Primary Term Rent Increases Every 5 Years!
• 2023 BTS Plus Size | Corner Location
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 5% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $58,036
• Ten Mile Population 3,387
• 3,230 VPD on 28th Street | Surrounded by Residential
• Easy Access to Highway 81 | 5,637 VPD
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
Instate Broker: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty