Dollar General – Linton, ND
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Linton, North Dakota. The property is encumbered with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The property is located in an Opportunity Zone offering an investor the opportunity temporary deferral of taxes on previously earned capital gains. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently completing construction with rent scheduled to commence in September 2019.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of 2nd Street and Highway 83 which sees 3,260 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 2,495 while the three mile average household income $53,804 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.80% cap rate based on NOI of $94,488.
• Property is Located in an Opportunity Zone
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Corner Location | Upgraded Construction
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $53,804
• Ten Mile Population 2,495
• 3,260 Cars Per Day on Highway 83
• Investment Grade Dollar Store
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Quarter of Same Store Sales Growth
• 0.6 Miles From Linton High School
• Across the Street from both Don’s Motel and Cobblestone Inn & Suites
Instate Broker of Record: Jeff Lunnen | Lunnen Real Estate Services Inc. | License # 9171