Dollar General – Kronenwetter, WI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Kronenwetter, Wisconsin. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Yr.) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has finished construction & opened for business on 7/16/2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on County Road XX which sees 4,301 cars per day, just off the I-39 exit, which sees 33,893 cars per day. Nestled amongst area retailers and residential homes, the five mile population from the site is 31,510 while the one mile average household income $104,517 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The area is also experiencing steady growth. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.20% caprate based on NOI of $89,996.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Brand New 2021 BTS Construction | Now Open!
• Located Just off the I-39 Exit Seeing 33,893 VPD
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $104,517
• Five Mile Population 31,510 With Steady Growth
• 4,301 Cars Per Day on County Road XX
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Nestled Among Residential Area, Local Retailers, and Industrial
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.