Dollar General – Immokalee, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 2022 BTS, 10,542 SF. Dollar General PLUS SIZE store located in Immokalee, Florida. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is just wrapping up construction with store opening on track for the middle of July 2022.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on E Main Street, seeing 8,783 cars per day, near the signalized intersection at 1st Street, seeing 8,446 cars per day. The 5 mile population from the site is 23,220 while the 1 mile average household income is $44,324 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the 5 mile population growth rate at 7.62%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2022 BTS Upgraded PLUS SIZE Construction
• Opening Mid-July 2022 | Located Near Signalized Corner
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $44,324
• 5 Mile Population 23,220 | Expected 7.62% Growth
• 3 Mile Population Growth Rate 7.43%
• 8,783 VPD on E Main Street | 8,446 VPD on 1st Street
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• Only 0.7 Miles From Seminole Casino Hotel – Popular Tourist Attraction
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors