Dollar General – Immokalee, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 2022 BTS, 10,542 SF. Dollar General PLUS SIZE store located in Immokalee, Florida. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open & operating since July 2022.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on E Main Street, seeing 8,783 cars per day, near the signalized intersection at 1st Street, seeing 8,446 cars per day. The 5 mile population from the site is 23,220 while the 1 mile average household income is $44,324 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the 5 mile population growth rate at 7.62%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2022 BTS Upgraded PLUS SIZE Construction
• Opening Mid-July 2022 | Located Near Signalized Corner
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $44,324
• 5 Mile Population 23,220 | Expected 7.62% Growth
• 3 Mile Population Growth Rate 7.43%
• 8,783 VPD on E Main Street | 8,446 VPD on 1st Street
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• Only 0.7 Miles From Seminole Casino Hotel – Popular Tourist Attraction
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors