Dollar General – Huntsville, AR
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Huntsville, Arkansas. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open and operating successfully since August of 2020.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Highway 412 which sees 6,000 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 8,170 while the three mile average household income is $66,147 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the 10 mile population growth rate at 11.34%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.15% cap rate based on NOI of $84,888.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• BTS 2020 Construction
• Located on Main Thoroughfare Across From Gas Station
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $66,147
• Ten Mile Population 8,170 | Expected 11.34% Growth
• Three Mile Population Growth Rate 4.67%
• 6,000 Cars Per Day on Highway 412
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within 9 Miles!
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.