Dollar General – Holt, MO
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand 2014 BTS 9,026 SF Dollar General store located in Holt, MO. The property is secured with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains five (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store have been open and operating successfully since June of 2014.
This Dollar General is strategically positioned on SE Highway PP, which sees 4,084 cars per day, just off of the I-35 exit, which sees 33,408 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 39,914 while the three mile average household income is $75,988 making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a new Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.80% cap rate based on NOI of $86,330.04.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2014 BTS Construction | Over 8 Years Remaining on Primary Term
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $75,988
• Ten Mile Population 39,914
• 4,084 Cars Per Day on SE Highway PP
• 33,408 Cars Per Day on I-35 | Located Just Off Exit
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.