Dollar General – Holiday, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 10,640 SF Dollar General store located in Holiday, Florida (Tampa Market) featuring upgraded architecture and a plus size footprint. The property offers a 15 year Absolute NNN year lease, leaving zero landlord responsibility. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The building is currently under construction with rent and store opening on track for March 2023.
This store is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on an almost 2 acre, signalized, hard corner lot at Perrine Ranch Road and Grand Blvd which sees 19,500 cars per day and is surrounded by residential homes and retailers. Only 1 mile off of the busy Highway 19, which sees 69,500 cars per day and is loaded with popular shops. The population within 5 miles is 164,257 with an expected 14% growth. The average household income within one mile is $56,822. Additionally, the 5 mile consumer spending is $1.9 Billion! The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Tampa Market Area
• HIGHLY DESIRABLE Nearly 2 Acres, Signalized Corner Lot!
• 2022 BTS Upgraded & Plus Size Construction
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• 1 Mile Household Income $56,822
• 5 Mile Population 164,257 | Expected 14% Growth
• 5 Mile Consumer Spending $1.9 Billion
• 1 Mile Population Growth Rate 16.40%
• 19,500 VPD at Perrine Ranch Road and Grand Blvd
• Quick & Easy Access to Highway 19 | 69,500 VPD
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• Surrounded by Notable Retailers & Residential Homes
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors