Dollar General – Hoisington, KS
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this built-to-suit 9,100 SF Dollar General store located in Kansas in the city of Hoisington. The property is secured with a recently renewed NN Lease leaving minimal landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 3 (5-year) options to renew, each with a rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Hwy-281 which sees 3,269 cars per day. The ten-mile population from the site is 6,459 while the three-mile average household income $61,224 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee-simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects an 8.00% cap rate based on NOI of $78,598.
• 15-Year NN Lease | Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
• 2009 Built to Suit | Recent Renewal
• 3 (5-Year) Options | Increases in Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $61,224
• Ten Mile Population 6,459
• 3,269 Cars Per Day | On Main Thoroughfare
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 32 Consecutive Quarters of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty