Dollar General – Haines City, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Haines City, Florida. The property is encumbered with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store will open soon with rent scheduled to commence in November 2019.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the hard signalized corner of E Johnson Avenue and Highway 17 which sees 13,630 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 61,772 while the one mile average household income $41,739 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the five mile population growth rate at 12.87%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Hard Signalized Corner Location | Upgraded Construction
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $41,739
• Five Mile Population 61,772
• Five Mile Population Growth Rate at 12.87%
• 13,630 Cars Per Day on Highway 17
• Investment Grade Dollar Store
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Quarter of Same Store Sales Growth
• Across the Street From Eastside Elementary School (715+ Students)
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors