Dollar General – Griffin, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 10,640 SF. Dollar General PLUS store with upgraded, full masonry construction located in Griffin, Georgia – part of the Atlanta market. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store just opened with rent having commenced in February 2022.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Shackleford Road and Peach Blossom Trail (Highway 41) which sees 10,517 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 28,313 and growing, while the one mile average household income is $108,944 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the one mile population growth rate at 7.11%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 4.70% cap rate based on NOI of $115,284.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• BTS 2022 Upgraded Full Masonry Construction
• Corner Location | On Main Thoroughfare
• Only 7 Miles from The University of GA – Griffi n Campus
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $108,944
• Five Mile Population 28,313 | Expected Growth 4.71%
• One Mile Population Growth Rate 7.11%
• 10,517 Cars Per Day on Highway 41
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.