Dollar General – Glennville, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new 10,640 SF. Dollar General PLUS store with an upgraded storefront located in Glennville, Georgia. The property offers a brand new Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains Five (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store just opened with rent having commenced in May of 2022.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Pecan Road and S Veterans Blvd which sees 7,619 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 16,270 and growing, while the three mile average household income is $75,243 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the five mile population growth rate at 5.75%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.60% cap rate based on NOI of $97,164.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• BTS 2022 Upgraded Storefront
• Now Open! | Opened in May 2022
• Corner Location | On Main Thoroughfare
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $75,243
• Ten Mile Population 16,270 | Expected Growth 5.47%
• Five Mile Population Growth Rate 5.75%
• 7,619 Cars Per Day on S Veterans Blvd
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.