Dollar General – Fort Valley, GA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new construction, upgraded design, 9,100 SF. BTS Dollar General store located in Fort Valley, Georgia. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is preparing for construction, with rent commencing in June of 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Smyrna Church Road and Highway 96 which sees 12,539 cars per day. It is 1 mile East of the I-75 exit, which sees 65,188 cars per day. The five mile population from the site is 55,522 while the one mile average household income is $116,287 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The area is experiencing great growth with the 1 mile population growth rate at 7.47%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.50% cap rate based on NOI of $114,708.
• Absolute NNN 15 Year Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Brand New BTS Construction | Upgraded Design
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $116,287
• One Mile Population Growth Rate 7.47%
• Five Mile Population 55,522 | Expected 5.94% Growth
• 12,539 Cars Per Day on Highway 96 | 65,188 Cars Per Day on I-75
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Only 1 Mile from the I-75 Freeway Exit
• On Main Thoroughfare Connecting Communities
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.