Dollar General – Fenelton, PA
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Fenelton, Pennsylvania. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open and operating successfully since April of 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of US Highway 422 and Clearfield Road which sees 11,475 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 65,698 while the three mile average household income is $71,826 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.15% cap rate based on NOI of $107,485.04.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Pittsburgh Market Area
• BTS 2021 Construction | Corner Location
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Op,889tion
• Three Mile Household Income $71,826
• Ten Mile Population 65,698
• 11,475 Cars Per Day on US Hwy 422
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.