Dollar General – Etna, OH
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF Dollar General store located in Etna, Ohio. The property is secured with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains Four (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open & operating successfully since February of 2021.
This Dollar General is highly visible and it is strategically positioned on National Road SW which sees 8,954 cars per day. The site is across the street from the local Intermediate, Middle, & High Schools. The five mile population from the site is 33,039 while the one mile average household income is $115,143 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing great growth with the 1 mile population growth rate at 6.28%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.00% cap rate based on NOI of $93,060.
• Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2021 BTS Construction | Columbus Market
• Across From Local Intermediate, Middle, & High Schools
• Four (5 Year) Options | 10% Rent Increase at Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $115,143
• Five Mile Population 33,039 | Expected 5.33% Growth
• 8,954 Cars Per Day on National Road SW
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within 5 Miles
• Only 3 Miles from the Amazon Fulfillment Center | 4,000+Employees
Instate Broker of Record: Michael J. Fennessey | Dietz Commercial | License #2013001375