Dollar General – Eckerty, IN
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this new 10,640 SF. Dollar General Plus store located in Eckerty, Indiana. The property is secured with a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store is currently open with rent having commenced in July of 2022.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of S Anderson Creek Road and State Road 64 which sees 3,552 cars per day. The 10 mile population from the site is 8,592 and the 3 mile average household income is $55,387 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing a steady growth in population. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.50% cap rate based on NOI of $96,898.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2022 BTS Plus Size Construction
• Now Open! | July 2022
• Hard Corner Location | Concrete Parking Lot
• The Only Dollar Store Serving the Community
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $55,387
• Ten Mile Population 8,592 and Expected to Grow
• 3,552 Cars Per Day on State Road 64
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 32 Consecutive Quarters of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.