Dollar General – Danville, WV
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,026 SF Dollar General store located in Danville, West Virginia. The property offers a 15 year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains three (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open and operating successfully since September of 2016.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned just off of Spruce River Road (State Route 17) which sees 3,759 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 18,404 while the three mile average household income is $55,886 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.75% cap rate based on NOI of $111,272.04.
• Absolute NNN Lease | Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• Three (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $55,886
• Ten Mile Population 18,404
• 3,759 Cars Per Day on Spruce River Road
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 30 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• Located on a Main Thoroughfare
Instate Broker of Record: Brett Haynes | Oakcrest Commercial | License # 004910-00