Dollar General – Dade City, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this brand new construction 10,542 SF. Dollar General Plus store located in Dade City, Florida. This property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The store is wrapping up construction now with rent commencement & store opening on track for late May 2022.
This Dollar General store is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Payne Road and US Highway 98 which sees 16,900 cars per day. Located on a main thoroughfare into Downtown Dade City, this site is only 7 miles from Pasco-Hernando State College East Campus. The five mile population from the site is 23,625 while the one mile average household income is $64,327 per year, which is ideal for a Dollar General. The area is experiencing great growth with the one mile population growth rate at 16.62%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nations #1 dollar store!
• Absolute NNN 15 Year Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2022 BTS Upgraded Construction | Plus Size Store
• Corner Location | On Main Thoroughfare
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Rental Increase At Each Option
• One Mile Household Income $64,327
• Five Mile Population 23,625 with Expected 16.35% Growth
• One Mile Population Growth Rate 16.62%
• 16,900 Cars Per Day on US Highway 98
• 7 Miles from Pasco-Hernando State College East Campus
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors