Dollar General – Crossett, AR
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,026 SF. Dollar General store located in Crossett, AR. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 5 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open and operating successfully since August of 2020.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Drive and Petersburg Trail which sees 5,777. The ten mile population from the site is 11,987 while the three mile average household income is $54,219 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.15% caprate based on NOI of $87,642.46.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• BTS 2020 Construction | Corner Location
• 5 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $54,219
• Ten Mile Population 11,987
• 5,777 Cars Per Day at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Drive & Petersburg Trail
• Directly Across From Local High School & Middle School
• Across From Atwoods Hardware Store anchored Shopping Center
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.