Dollar General – Colon, MI
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100 SF. Dollar General store located in Colon, Michigan. The property is encumbered with a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5) Yr. Options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store will open soon with rent scheduled to commence August 2019.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on the corner of N Burr Oak Rd and E State Street which sees 5,800 cars per day. The ten mile population from the site is 21,983 while the three mile average household income $48,928 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 6.50% cap rate based on NOI of $79,680.
• Brand New 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $48,928
• Ten Mile Population 21,983
• 5,800 Cars Per Day on E State Street
• Investment Grade Dollar Store
• Dollar General Reported 31 Consecutive Quarter of Same Store Sales Growth
• Situated Between Colon High School & Elementary School Totaling Over 525 Students