Dollar General – Camdenton, MO
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 12,730 SF. Dollar Tree anchored building located in Camdenton, Missouri – near the very popular tourist area of Lake of the Ozarks. The property is secured with 3 tenants (Dollar Tree, H&R Block, and El Monterrey Mexican Restaurant) on Double Net (NN) Leases. The Dollar Tree lease is a 10year term and contains 5 (5 Yr.) Options to renew, each with a $0.50 PSF rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar Tree Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB-”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The stores are all open& operating successfully.
This Dollar Tree anchored building is highly visible as it is strategically positioned onUS-54 which sees 15,551 cars per day. It is an outparcel of an Orscheln Farm & Home and Gerbes Super Market plaza and sits across the street from Camdenton High School. The ten mile population from the site is 28,399 while the three mile average household income is $70,592 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar Tree. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of a Dollar Tree. This investment will offer anew owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, one of the nation’s top dollar stores. List price reflects a 6.50% cap rate based on NOI of $160,022.
• Dollar Tree Anchored Building | 100% Occupied
• Double Net Leases | Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
• Concrete Parking Lot
• Three Mile Household Income $70,592
• Ten Mile Population 28,399 | Expected 3.75% Growth
• 15,551 VPD on US-54
• Investment Grade Dollar Store with “BBB” Credit Rating
• Orscheln Farm & Home and Gerbes Super Market Outparcel
• Across Street from Camdenton High School
• On Main Thoroughfare Into Downtown Camdenton
• Located Near Popular Tourist Area Lake of the Ozarks
Instate Broker of Record: Brain Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.