Dollar General – Brooksville, FL
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 2022 BTS, 10,640 SF. Dollar General PLUS SIZE store located in Brooksville, Florida. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store just finished construction and successfully opened in late June 2022.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Commercial Way (Highway 19) seeing 13,200 cars per day. The 10 mile population from the site is 61,031 while the 3 mile average household income is $74,277 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. This area is experiencing explosive growth with the 3 mile population growth rate at 15.09%. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2022 BTS Upgraded PLUS SIZE Construction
• Just Opened in Late June 2022!
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $74,277
• Ten Mile Population 61,031 | Expected 13.32% Growth
• Three Mile Population Growth Rate 15.09%
• 13,200 Cars Per Day on Commercial Way (Highway 19)
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• On Main Thoroughfare into Connecting Cities
Instate Broker of Record: Michael Houghton | Oak Realty Advisors