Dollar General – Brodhead, KY
Fortis Net Lease is pleased to present this 9,100SF. Dollar General store located in Brodhead, Kentucky. The property offers a Fifteen (15) Year Absolute NNN Lease, leaving zero landlord responsibilities. The lease contains 4 (5 Year) options to renew, each with a 10% rental rate increase. The lease is corporately guaranteed by Dollar General Corporation which holds a credit rating of “BBB”, which is classified as Investment Grade. The store has been open and operating successfully since March of 2020.
This Dollar General is highly visible as it is strategically positioned on Old Somerset Pike which sees 2,113 cars per day, and also connects Highway 150 and Highway 27. The ten mile population from the site is 18,784 while the three mile average household income is $56,924 per year, making this location ideal for a Dollar General. The Subject offering represents an ideal opportunity for a 1031 exchange buyer or a “passive” investor to attain the fee simple ownership of Dollar General. This investment will offer a new owner continued success due to the financial strength and the proven profitability of the tenant, the nation’s top dollar store. List price reflects a 5.15% cap rate based on NOI of $82,172.04.
• 15 Year Absolute NNN Lease
• Zero Landlord Responsibilities
• 2020 BTS Construction
• Lexington, KY DMA
• On Road Connecting Highway 151 and Highway 27
• 4 (5 Year) Options | 10% Increases At Each Option
• Three Mile Household Income $56,924
• Ten Mile Population 18,784
• 2,113 Cars Per Day on Old Somerset Pike
• Investment Grade Dollar Store With “BBB” Credit Rating
• DG Reported 31 Consecutive Years of Same Store Sales Growth
• No Competition Within 5+ Miles
Instate Broker of Record: Brian Brockman | Bang Realty, Inc.